Sunday, January 24, 2016

1924 Paris Olympic Games

I've been collecting Olympic Games postcards - old, new and reprints - for may years and this blog is to share some of my favourite postcards with you.

Many of my postcards are swimming related, having once been a competitive swimmer myself, but all of my favourites highlight athletes participating in their sports.

The first postcard from my collection I'm sharing with you is of the Paris 1924 Olympic Games.





I'll be adding new postcards here as often as I can. If you also collect Olympic Games postcards, I'd love to hear from you.



2 comments:

  1. Do you have many postcard then?

    Looking good, like it :)




    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Kevin, I probably have about 100 Olympic postcards, it's time to get them more organised.

    ReplyDelete